Thursday, May 15, 2008

ALS Central Coast Century


Evening Guys.  Cade Newman here.  I tried to comment on a past post, letting you know of our annual century, but it probably went mostly unnoticed.  Here is the basic info:

Date:  July 19
Ride:  Century
   Metric Century
           25K ride
Route:  See website for info.

Sean and Chad, aka Levi and The Witch, mentioned that a One Source team would most likely be making an appearance.  As I've been keeping up with your posts, I have to admit that this wouldn't be much of a challenge for you.  HOWEVER, you could help us raise some cash for this horrible disease (just by joining us and helping us gain notoriety for the ride).  The first year, we had about 40 riders and the past two years, we've had about 100.  Sag support is awesome and the food is homemade.  My wife personally makes the pasta salad and, if I do say so, it rocks.  Can't think of other ways to entice  you, except showing  you this pic of one of last year's riders practicing his tricks.  Each year, we have a "best trick" contest for 1 million dollars.  Find out if you have what it takes.

7 comments:

Levi said...

I believe I am in and would love to see the OneSource crew represent at this event!!!! Sounds realy fun.
Who else is interested in participating?

Lefty said...

I believe I'd be interested!

Anonymous said...

Cade - I am excited about the crews involvement here. We should have a good showing. After we spoke about it last week, I was pumping it to Julie and she reminded me that we will be in Mexico. We'll block it out on your schedule for 2009!

Scott 'doc' Morton said...

I'll look over my calendar and consider riding this. I tried to ride this last year but had a schedule conflict.

Clyde said...

pretty much in

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be cruising in Mex. with Chad and the rest of the family.

Too bad, because I was a shoe in for the trix contest. Trix are for rabbits.

Anonymous said...

One Source Talent is Talent Agencies, Theatrical Agencies in New York, NY.
One Source Talent Agency is a company that provides different consulting services for fashion and acting communities. One Source Talent Agency has a huge database that has the information on models, actors and other people who wants to express themselves according to their creative needs. I would really recommend the company to the clients. However, it is better to look up the clients feedbacks about one source talent on www.pissedconsumer.com.