Wet! Who knew it was going to be wet? Even rain a little? Didn't see that one coming!! But still, finished the ride with 7 riders total. Jens, Skippy, Rabbit (hmhmmm), me, Tom, Rick and Hobbit were in attendance! We rolled out nicely towards Los Osos, picked up the speed a little bit right before the off ramp. Nice speed up and over Turri where the Hobbit came out from the shire to join us after some mishap with his "alarm." It was a welcomed surprise to see him cresting the other side of Turri as we were coming up and over!! All were glad to see him, some didn't seem to notice that he was there. The ride finished strong with none other than Skippy dropping one last hammer before we split and went our seperate ways. As always, it was a great roll. Hope everyone made it to their proper appointments in the right time! When are we gonna see Jens go all out? I wanna see him drop it!!
Next up...Memorial Day with Skippy (the Godfather???)
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds fun.....bummed I missed it. We rolled in late last night to bass Lake and I'll try to get a ride in later today.
Im with ya Lefty.....I think Jens is just toying with us out there!
Sean
Hey,
Still getting the dirt out of my eyes. My feet are not warm yet, but there is a satisfied feeling in my bones.
Wolfeman
I did a late afternoon version of the same ride with up and down Perfumo. Was lonely out there.
Post a Comment