Thursday, May 22, 2008

Out For Friday

Summer has a doctors appointment on Friday at 10am in Santa Maria. She mentioned to me this morning that she would like me to be there. When I mentioned that there was a ride, she was adamant that I go for the ride since I haven't been on in about a week and especially since it is "my" ride. I told her I am going to the appointment with her. So, with that said, I don't think I'll be rollin with you guys in the morning. Can someone fill in for me??? Sorry for the last minute bail.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good call. You need to be there!

I've got issues, too. Need to be back by right around 8:00. I was thinking I would shoot to do Turri look and Prefumo, but then head back to down from Avila and skip Price Canyon section.

Unless we want to start at 5:00?

Lefty said...

I'm up for shortening it

Chad Theule said...

When it rains it pours. I just got a call from Coastal Surgical reminding me of Kyle's surgery tomorrow. He's going under to get that growth lopped off his noggin. Need to be there by 6:15 am. If I ride, it will be late afternoon.