Friday, May 2, 2008

Skippy Ride

Ride Details:
Date: Monday, 05.05.08
Poly Canyon by Dorms: 5 Sarg Time.
The Start: Out Poly Canyon, TILT!
Climb: Up Shooters.
Traverse 1: Elevator to Pick and Shovel.
DH: Down Pick and Shovel.
Traverse 2: back to middle of Morning Glory
DH2: Down Morning Glory.
Maybe back up and down shooters from there or just call it good.
Down Tough and Dirty comin out of Poly Canyon.

Mountain Distance: 15ish
Elevation Gain: 2931ft.

Notice this has been changed. Goin back over to mornin glory instead of all the way out.


View Larger Map

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good one. Sorry I can't make it.

Levi said...

Nice! Sounds fun.

Levi said...

Hey Skip, better do some more research on this one. I dont think we can through that area marked CP SLO Military Reserve! Pretty sure we would have a discussion with somebody and his gun. Unless you are confident otherwise, I suggest we take the loop that goes back to Morning Glory, then down shooters to stenner. Also, is the meeting point at the entrance to Poly Cyn?

Anonymous said...

yo, my back is still twaked so I'm out I'm bummed That's a totally awsome ride. Levi, I've made it all the way down to the mens colony before, they almost did'nt let me go though so be careful(ha ha)Watch out for unexploded mines!!!