Monday, May 5, 2008

Saturday no go but....

A bit of confusion here with the Theule Family calendar. I will make the Friday ride on May 9th. Kyle's surgery is on Friday, May 16th. The OneSource homeshow is on Saturday, May 17th. I am tentatively planning on an early MTB ride on the 17th. Details forthcoming.

I am doing Turri Loop tomorrow (Tuesday). Leaving my house at 5:20. Back by 6:30. Just a blinker on the back. Let me know if you want to join me.

Also, Skippy mentioned something about riding to MDO on Wednesday. Rabbit - we're starting at MDO at 5:00 am, right? That means riders heading out are leaving by 4:10 am. Sharp.

On to other matters.....I'm not sure about Sarg but I'm rolling with it because I like it better than Witch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word to the witch or the sarg or just plain old bad mo on a bike. Hope to join you on the mdo w'll see how the back is doc app. tommorrow

Levi said...

Torque is the other name floating out there.....I think that work well with the way you mash those bigger gears! No go manana for me, the wife and I are alternating work outs in the mornings and she will be running tomorrow morn. I think I am in for the ride out to MDO on Wednesday though.

Levi said...

BTW - I am very proud of you for declaring your tuesday ride...Well done! Wish I could join.

Anonymous said...

There's a slight possibility I can sneak the same Perfumo ride or a quick Fellsman Loop run tomorrow afternoon. Holler if you're interested.

Can't do the morning, I've got a standing meeting with Doc.

I've also got an 8:00 scheduled at Doc's office next Monday, 05.12.08. I'll see if I can change it, but I doubt that will be possible, so I will need to go early or short next Monday. Head's up.