Saturday, May 10, 2008

Podium Celebration!

 So do these guys look stoked or what??  This is as big as it gets for these guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feels like watching US Postal in '97 and '98. I really love this team and I know they are in for a good few years.

You should look at the blood line of Christian. Real serious family line of great Euro road racers.

Although I feel very bad for DZ, his misfortune is just part of the racing thing. Unfortunately, he, like Tom Danielson seems to have a hard time with positioning, bad luck, and being a bit fragile...

Still much to watch. Christian has always been world class, lets hope for a top ten finish or better. Who knows, maybe in the future he could have some specific training for the TdF and maybe some team mates to take him there for a top 10.

Never know.

Just back in town and catching up on the Euro seen.