Doc's recent post got me thinking of Italy and everything cycling. It's probably no big surprise to anyone who knows me that cycling is a huge passion in my life, and also to most of my close friends and family.
It also reminded me of a movie that Jenn and I consider one of our big favorites - Breaking Away. You would simply have to watch the movie to understand why and I would be glad to loan my DVD to any who wish to watch it. I've included the original theatrical trailer and you have to watch it - the entire thing or you just won't get it!
Enjoy this great movie if you have time.
Take care guys - I'm camping so exiting blogosphere for a bit.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've seen this movie! A long time ago! OK, now I have to rent it again...
Post a Comment