Meet at 6am at Highland and Santa Rosa...Out the 1 to Los Osos...Turri to LOVR...up Perfumo, down See Canyon...Over to Price Cyn...Up and over and home...I'll check the mileage and post it later.
View Larger Map
Ed Note: Only 55 miles, not 60!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a great ride! Bummed I'll miss it as I'll be out of town. Cade and I will be enjoying a ride up in the Bass Lake area however. Have fun boys!
When you gonna google that puppy?
I'm guessing that's at least 60 miles, since the Turri loop is 24 from my house.
Count me in. . . . I'll be trying to hop along at the back.
Pre-ride opposite direction starting at 5:30 anyone? Probably could make it to Turri / Southbay by the time we intersect?
Just kidding....
I may have to do that. . . depending on what time Susie needs me home. I'll find out tonight.
Post a Comment