Tuesday, May 6, 2008

THE BEAUTIFUL REASON FOR MY LONG ABSENCE



Sophia Noelle Campbell born 11-01-2008 has been a wonderful distraction from all that is LIFE. It's a trip having a kid @40 There's just so much I dig that I never took the time to dig when I was younger. the way she smells, the sounds, and all of the things that we tend to get to busy to remember like all the beaty and radiance of God's holy spirit. She radiates all of the answers to all of those deep, deep questions inside my heart. I've been very busy appreciating the beauty of God's wonderful grace in such a wonderfull gift. It's like all of the fire I've had for riding and work and everything has been paled by a bright, bright light. Kissing her is like kissing the face of God!!!!!!!Still missing you guys!

3 comments:

Levi said...

Beautiful indeed! What a blessing. Praise the Lord. Now get back on the bike already would ya!

Jeff Martin said...

Great to see what a great dad you are. Blessings to you and the fam.

Clyde said...

Take care of that lil one for sure! A great reason to be away. Look forward to ridin with ya again!