Friday, May 2, 2008

Huasna Recap








This is how a ride should start and end...


who's yo daddy?  ....er who's yo brudda?


Friday morning turned out to be a beautiful time to take on the Huasna valley! No wind, warm sun, beautiful oak studded hills, deer, even a pack of wild pigs were all seen once we arrived in the Huasna valley/township -- I even pointed out a house or two that I recommended that Sarg. should make an offer on... His reply: Yeah, yeah, I need to sell a few more garages... 

3 comments:

andy gibson said...

So what is Chad "Sarg." of, The Litter Ladies?

Anonymous said...

I was bummed I had to turn around before the good stuff in the valley. Because I knew I had to peel off early to be home at 8:15, Chad and I snuck a Perfumo climb in the dark before the rendevous at 6:15. As a result, I got my 50 and Chad got a whopping 75! Big week of riding. Surprisingly, my legs feel great. I'm shocked at how well I'm recovering. I even snuck a Fellsman Loop run this morning. . .

Yahoo!

Levi said...

Hey Jens, Did we nail your patented pose?