Saturday, May 10, 2008
Hobbit Sneaker! Wheelset Sneaker?
Just wanted to report that I was comin back to Grace from CP on California and I saw a sly 16 pound beauty of a bike go by the other way with a Hobbit riding it! So I turned around causing 2 separate accidents on California, jk, and raced to catch up. So I caught him at the light and I finally got to see "the sweetness" face to face and had a good time chattin with Hobbit who missed this mornings ride b/c of some wreck on the grade early this morning and was goin out for a lil loop in the afternoon. Committed. I commmented on his wheelset as being the same as Coach, Doc, Levi and Torque which lead to some information regarding the origins of Torque's wheelset. I move for an explanation of this so called "wheelset sneaker." Oh and sorry for missin out this morning, kinda due to hwk and to my 6 week sinus infection that may have morphed into bronchitis and possibly pneumonia. Please pray for my health and attitude through it all to be that of James 1:2-7, pure joy. I'll be out for Monday due to a Metabolism midterm and an attempt to take it easy to hopefully kick this sinus infection. Oh and let's watch "hell on wheels" soon. Seeya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get some mucinex, it works great. I had a sinus infection after a cold which turned into bronchitis about 2 months ago, and the mucinex breaking it up and making me cough it out took care of it in about a week and a half. Coughing it out and letting your body work is really the only way to get rid of it as 90% of bronchitis infections are viral (or so my Doc said). Maybe that's too much info, but you did pee during a race.....on your bike.
Hope it helps.
Post a Comment