I propose we start this ride at 4:00AM at Rabbit's. In the car with oats and coffee at 4:10am. Riding by 4:45 or earlier. Ride until 7:45. Home by 8:30. Those who want to ride home can do so.
Please RSVP via a comment so we can plan accordingly for oats, cafe, and racks.
Chad
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Guys, I don't mind driving the support vehicle out there, while you fellas ride. I just need to be at work by 9:00, so riding there and back is not an option.
I don't understand why we don't ride road when we ride road and mountain when we ride mountain. Riding 12 on the road on the MTB bikes before we get to the mountain? I don't get it.
Your ride Rabbit make the call and if we want to be crazy let us be crazy.
Requesting a new post detailing ride details from Rabbit.
Go ahead . . . be crazy. I don't just don't get it.
While I'm at it. . . Getting up in the 3:00 hour is also getting a little unreasonable to me. Not sure I get that either.
But, have at it. . .
I'll see you at 5:00 at the trailhead, as detailed in the earlier post.
Im kinda with you Tim....Chad is a bit nutty, but its not like we didn't know this already! I will go out with you. I'll see you in the morning for coffee and oats at your house.
Sean
Tim - starting to show your age I see...
Not physical ofcourse since you have turned into a beast on the bike, But rather your rational thinking!
Welcome to join me for a rational 5AM cup of joe and a strong one at that. Then we will mosey into the garage for a one hour spin on the trainer with intervals and enjoy a repeat of last Sundays sermon, Chris Carmichaels dorky deliveries, or a Seinfeld episode ala thanks Julie and Chad for the loan.
Top it off with some oats and eggs.
Heck - you would be too bored out of your skull. Enjoy that 3am thing!
Also, I'm with Tim aka Da Wabbit. Road with Road and Mountain with Mountain. Let's get some order in this thing!
So fun to just keep barking from the outside!
Also, I trust all of you are lit up like grandmas Christmas Tree because you know about cars, dumb and tired drivers, and the whole safety thing and all...!!!
The ride host gets to call the group ride origin, start time, and route. I don't think riders should be called out for riding to any trailhead so he or she choose to do so. That is not unusual when thought of in this way, is it? Take away the early start time and what's the difference between South County riders riding up for group rides and a rider wanting to ride to MDO or Lopez.
With respect,
Torque
Hey Dork - oh, uh, I mean Mr. Torque.
You got a point - just make sure the pen goes into the expert category box in the next event.
Just having fun and totally admiring what you can do friend. Your firing on the cylinders for sure!
With humility,
Roach, I mean Coach, or whatever it is this week...
The "dudes" are out in force....
I'm out boys and I'm gonna miss you chiro says backs still twacked hope to see you next week @ the earliest...
Post a Comment