


Favorite things about the ride:
1. Adventure of it
2. Getting to the destination peak to find a beautiful panoramic view over the other side.
3. Tim laughing at me because I thought there would be a drunk crazy jumping out at us when we pulled up to one of the many abandoned shacks we saw.
4. Tim riding past me with out a thought of stopping after I fell in the bushes. Pretty funny.
5. New trails
6. Tim having grace about me being late this morning (Good thing Sarg wasnt there!)
7. Enduros rock!
Looking forward to seeing most of you at Big Sycamore Canyon this weekend. Its going to be a blast hanging and riding there! See you then.
For any of you who are not going to be down there and will be riding locally (Fri-Sun), post your ride so anyone else can join you!
Levi

3 comments:
Bummed I missed the ride. Looks like fun. I like the "List of 7". Where was everyone else? Sarg must not be doing his job if when he is gone, there is lateness. What kind of leadership is that?
Everyone seemed to have one thing or another keeping them from making it today. None of them very valid reasons......working grave yard/ School project/ out of town........
Give me a break!
We missed having the crew out there, but we made the best of it.
It was a different, fun ride! The vistas were amazing. The enduros will go anywhere. We were climbing steep, rocky trails through waist high grass at one point. . . no problem!
A lot seems to have happened back in those hill in days gone by. I'd love to know the history.
I loved the Nutty Bean at the tail end! Levi went easy on me!
Post a Comment