Hell on Wheels - It's a cycling documentary primarily featuring Eric Zabel and Rolf Aldag during the 2003 Tour de France. It's a very complete documentary featuring the real highs and lows that these fine atheletes deal with. Spectators have no clue of the self doubt that each one of these riders go through on a daily basis. Warning: its all in German, so don't think you can repair your bike while watching. . . requires undivided attention.
I will throw some more similar movie recommendations later.
Here are some youtube clips. . .
3 comments:
I current have the Netflix copy as per Coach's early recommndation. Still haven't watched it all, but its great!
It would be fun to get together and watch it, but how would we pull that off? I'm about maxed on my "cycling time" right now. . .
Awesome stuff Coach. Would love to get together to watch. Do you have a time/place in mind to do so? Let us know and we'll try to pull it off.
dudes i am so in on this video. these sections were AMAZING!!! it's 12 should i get to bed??? riding tomorrow! haha!
Post a Comment